Watch Sunday Night Cowboys vs Giants nfl football Game live stream info, TV channel, Online Preview and highlights. Watch Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants NFL football Sunday Night Game live stream online hdq tv sports. You can watch Cowboys vs Giants live stream on any device on any location. The New York Giants open Year 2 of the Ben McAdoo era as head coach on Sunday night in Texas against the NFC East-rival Dallas Cowboys. Dallas won the NFC East a year ago, but the Giants were victorious in both regular-season meetings and earned a wild-card playoff berth. STREAM LIVE IN HD
What: Giants at Cowboys
When: Sunday, Sept. 10
Where: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Tx.
Game Time: 8:30 p.m. ET
Announcers: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya
After a crazy offseason that simultaneously felt excruciatingly long and shockingy short-lived, the Dallas Cowboys will return to the field Sunday night to take on their divisional rivals from New York. Dallas and the Giants will face off in the opening game for the fifth time in six seasons, and this will be the third time in a row it’s been at AT&T Stadium.
The Giants swept Dallas in 2016, giving the Cowboys their only two legitimate losses in the regular season as Dallas rested their starters in the season finale in Philadelphia. Both the Giants and Cowboys were eliminated in the 2017 playoffs by Green Bay.
But this is a new year, and things have changed for both teams. The Giants focused on improving their offense, adding weapons at both wideout and tight end, while the Cowboys drafted for defense, and will see two high-pedigree redshirts from 2016 join the fold.
The rivalry demands that all eyes will be on this game, and the league of course did the right thing ratings wise in making this a national, primetime contest.
The Giants will have their hands full with not only Zeke but also quarterback Dak Prescott and receiver Dez Bryant. They may have made matters worse when head coach Ben McAdoo poked the bear saying he didn’t care who Dallas had at running back because there would be no room to run. Now the players will try and cash his check against arguably the best offensive line in the game and a pissed off Ezekiel Elliott.
1. Control the pace: One key to the game for the Cowboys is controlling the tempo and pace of the game with their offense. Last season, the Cowboys lost both games by a combined four points to the Giants, and the best way to keep the Giants offense from making a comeback or using their Big 3 wide receivers to their advantage is to keep them off the field.
2. No bad sequence of events: The last time the Cowboys and Giants faced each other on Dec. 11, both teams each had 260 yards of total offense and were close to even on first downs (13-Cowboys, 12-Giants) and time of possession (30:53-Giants, 29:08-Cowboys). There was a sequence in the second half in this game where the Cowboys had to punt, and that was followed by a Giants field goal, a Cowboys interception and a Giants touchdown, resulting in what was the final 10-7 score in favor of New York.
3. Keep the pressure off Dak Prescott: In that same Dec. 11 game, Prescott was sacked three times for a loss of 13 yards. In this game, he threw two interceptions, which he didn’t do all season, and was 17-of-37 for 165 yards. He also fumbled the ball once, so it is in the best interest of the Cowboys to keep pressure off Prescott in the season opener.
New York Giants .WATCH LIVE
1. Be on the same page: The Giants have a new addition on their roster in wide receiver Brandon Marshall, as the veteran wide receiver can give the offense a boost. What will be important for Marshall is to be on the same page as quarterback Eli Manning. With Odell Beckham Jr. drawing the top coverage, Marshall could have a solid game against the young defensive backfield of the Cowboys.
2. Run the football: The Giants need to keep Ezekiel Elliott off the football field. They can do so by improving their running game against Dallas. Last season as a team, the Giants totaled 93 rushing yards on 33 carries against the Cowboys (2.8 yards per rush), and in the 2016 season opener, the Giants played better with 24 carries for 113 yards (4.7 ypc). In that game, the Giants controlled the time of possession at 36:43 to 23:17, winning by a single point, 20-19.
3. Pass rush: If the Giants defense can make Prescott rush his passes and keep him under 200 yards passing, they will win this game. In his first NFL start last season, Prescott was 25-of-45 for 227 yards, and the Giants just won against the Cowboys. If they can have a repeat performance where they keep Prescott from throwing a touchdown, that makes the chances much greater for a Giants win.
Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants NFL week 1 Sunday Night Game. Having the news that Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott will be eligible to play in Week 1 as he battles with the NFL over his six-game suspension, the Cowboys have greater chances to snap what is a three-game losing streak against the Giants. The game winner will come down to who can keep their own offense on the field the longest, and in doing, so keep the potential power players of their opponent’s offense on the sidelines. LIVE HD STREAMING
While the Cowboys seem to have a stronger offense than the Giants, the secondary of New York is what can be most worrisome when looking at the game from the Cowboys perspective. Not only will this game come down to controlling the tempo, it will come down to if the Cowboys can overcome the strong secondary of the Giants and overcome their issues at the same position.
Final Score: New York Giants: 27, Dallas Cowboys: 28
This entry was posted in Cowboys vs Giants 2017, Sunday Night Football and tagged Cowboys vs Giants on September 10, 2017.